Some people are totally discouraged by hearing the word “plastic” because they think it is synonymous with the word “false” or “superficial”.
Plastic surgery is a specialty of medical science that deals with the performance of “harmony” and “beauty” on the lines of the human face and body. Aesthetic medicine is the science that deals with all documented safe and effective methods of improving the appearance of people by physical or artificial means. Modern aesthetic plastic surgery has evolved so as to say by joking that there are no more ugly women.
On the other hand, reconstructive surgery is intended to correct any physical feature that is distorted due to illness or trauma. It also tries to correct or improve some deficiency or anomaly in the human body. Until recently, plastic surgery was largely an eccentric luxury. He transferred a stigma, to the extent that people often made great efforts to conceal the surgical self-improvement of their face or body. Today, however, it is not at all unusual and for many it has become a way of life.
- Graduate of the School of Medicine of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- PhD/Doctor of Medical School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Plastic surgeon specializing in aesthetic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- She is a Plastic Surgeon in the private sector and she is a scientific associate in the Plastic Surgery Department at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Further training at the Royal Hospital of London in aesthetic medicine.
- Trainer in Microsurgery for flap making.
- With numerous publications in reputable Greek and foreign scientific journals.
DAY CARE UNIT
The new state-of-the-art day surgery unit for plastic reconstructive surgery is located in the city center and is housed in a well-equipped space with the sole aim of providing comprehensive patient care.
It is aimed at patients who will undergo surgery, which requires their stay, only for a few hours in the clinic, without the need for inpatient treatment. The operating room is staffed by experienced and specialized medical and nursing staff.
There is also the provision of primary care services related to the specialty of plastic reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
In the neoclassical building of Aghia Sophia Street, in the heart of the city, is housed the Giolanta Pepe medical office.
The elegant and luxurious space, fully harmonized with the services it offers, is far from what we have in mind as a medical office…
And how could it be otherwise when we are talking about a… temple of beauty.
In the extensive list of services you will discover invasive and non-invasive methods for face and body.